The passion by Rui Veloso,

(A Paixão  by Rui Veloso, translation by me)

You were the one
I wanted the most
To give me some comfort and company
It was only with you , that I dreamt
of going everywhere and who knows
Maybe marry
Oh what I went through
Just for loving you
The saliva that I wasted to change you
But your world was stronger than me
And not even with the strength from the music did it move

Refrain:
Even knowing that you didn’t like it
I  pawned my ruby ring
To take you to the concert
At the Rivoli

And it was just you
That I wanted most
At my side at the concert that day
Together in the dark hand in hand listening
That crazy music ever climbing
But you didn’t even stay half an hour
You didn’t try to like it and you left
With you I learnt a big lesson
One never loves someone who doesn’t listen to the same
Song
Refrain

It was on that day that I understood
Nothing more was there left to do
My passion for you was a fire
That didn’t have any more wood to keep on burning

Refrain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSfOkERc8_k

Sem comentários: