Not really a Goodbye

When the game is over
when the song has been sung
When the sun has shune
When the world seems no fun
Hope
Hope and triumph
The song may be over
but music is forever
the melody still rings
still rings in my head
still tortures my nights
but even the sun must set
and even fish are cought in a net
Life again and again
until it ends
the melody
it goes on and hope
hope is in the shade
hope is in the heart
hope is in moving on.
I said my good-bye
to all that I once knew
to things I didn't dare love
to things I learned to love
to those who made me
who I am now
But good-bye
it's a sad story
It's not easy
and to say good-bye completely
is not what makes us live
I say good-bye now
because good-bye is
it's not just a melody
in my head playing non-stop
it just is
like the flow of a stream
like the wind that tangles my hair
like the sun that tannes my skin
like the beating of a heart
like life its self
it is
and so am I.
Now and forever
I am
and in sad
or bad
I am
as different
as time may make me.
Never still

Sem comentários: